Buy Sildenafil 50mg online
After taking the medication, it is quickly absorbed into the bloodstream. The mechanism of erectile function is associated with an increase in the concentration of nitric oxide in the cavernous body of the penis. This substance stimulates the production of guanylate cyclase, a special enzyme. The presented substance is an intermediate, it itself stimulates the activation of the cGMP substance.
Increased potency after taking Viagra occurs only with high-quality sexual arousal. The musculature of the penis relaxes, its tone decreases, there is increased blood circulation in the genital area. As the manufacturer himself points out, in order for the drug to start functioning normally, it is required that a man experience high-quality sexual arousal. Otherwise, the action will not occur. The maximum concentration of the drug in the bloodstream is reached after half an hour or two hours.
Read about the topic: How to increase a man's libido
The drug is metabolized in hepatic structures, the period of excretion of safe metabolites is approximately 3-5 hours from the moment of administration. Most of the metabolites are excreted in the feces (about 85%), the rest is transported by the kidneys. The products of drug processing are inactive.
In what cases is the use of the drug permissible and recommended?
According to the instructions for use, the medicine is used for the complex therapy of erection problems, which has a vascular nature. In all other cases, the drug does not work. Normalization of sexual function requires, firstly, stimulation of the sexual organ, and secondly, the use of other drugs. As part of monotherapy, the drug is rarely used.
Viagra is effective in a healthy body
In what cases it is impossible to use Viagra?
Viagra is quite a heavy drug. It should be used with great care.
Absolute contraindications include:
- liver disorders in the decompensation phase;
- immune response (allergic reaction to the components of the drug);
- problems with the optic nerves;
- severe diseases of the cardiovascular system (hypertension in stage 3, coronary heart disease and other diseases of the cardiological profile);
- also, do not take the drug at the same time with nitrogen compounds (nitrates "from the heart", sports drugs "for pumping" — nitric oxide donors).
Observing precautionary measures, it is permissible to use the medication when:
- diseases of the digestive tract (including gastritis, stomach ulcers and duodenal ulcers);
- arterial hypertension of mild and moderate severity;
- in the case of Peyronie's disease and other anatomical defects of the penis;
- increased blood fluidity;
- suffered a heart attack of the heart muscle or cerebral structures;
- diseases of the retina (retinal dystrophy, etc.).
It is not allowed to use Viagra by persons under 18 years of age. It is also strictly forbidden to use the drug by women.
Read on the topic: How to improve potency in natural ways
- secondary prostatitis and disorders of the prostate gland;
- pain in the muscles;
- conjunctivitis (inflammation of the membranes of the eyeball);
- flu-like symptoms;
- temporary color blindness (usually resolves within a few hours);
- secondary pharyngitis;
- dyspeptic phenomena;
- secondary rhinitis;
- skin rash.
A number of side effects limit the use of Viagra
In addition to the described phenomena , the following conditions are somewhat more common:
fainting, increased blood pressure, heart rhythm and breathing disorders;
priapism (long, painful erection, unrelated to sexual arousal);
immune response (allergy).
How to take the drug correctly?
The optimal initial dose is 50 mg per day. It is best to use the drug, about an hour and a half before sexual intercourse. The remedy is used strictly before meals, so that nothing prevents the absorption of the active substance.Viagra: instructions for the drug, contraindications and indications